Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
About the BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety aims to give learners the underpinning knowledge required to assist in managing WHS within the workplace. It is ideal for those who want to gain workplace health and safety skills and knowledge for use in their existing job, and for those who want to start a new career in WHS.
This Cert IV in Work Health and Safety course is well suited for those wishing to change jobs, such as becoming a health and safety representative, workplace health and safety officer, safety auditor, WHS officer, community safety officer, fire safety auditor, WHS coordinator, OHS officer, site supervisor, and many other roles that help manage health, safety, and risks in the workplace.
Right Choice Training's BSB41419 – Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety is a nationally recognised qualification, complying with the AQF standard and ASQA standards for Registered Training Organisations.
Right Choice Training is responsible for the quality of the training and assessment in compliance with the Standards for RTOs 2015, and for the issuance of the AQF [Australian Qualifications Framework] certification documentation.
How to study with Right Choice Training
Learners will be given access to our state-of-the-art Learning Management System (LMS). Learners will be able to study at their own time and at their own pace. Right Choice Training recommends learners to complete the practical assessment component in the workplace/organisation. If you don’t have access to a real workplace, you can complete the assessment in a simulated environment using simulated business case study provided by Right Choice Training.
Benefits of Studying with Right Choice Training100% Self-Paced Online Learning
100% online eLearning course so you can study anywhere at anytime. You can learn at your own pace when it suits you.
Your enrolment will be completed in a same day or within 24-48 hours. It means after enrolment, you will have access to your course within 12-48 hours. Your email response query will be responded back within 48 hours and all assessments will be marked within 5-7 business days.
Contextualised Learning Resources
Right Choice Training's learning and assessment resources have been purpose built to support our learners to learn industry best practices. You will have learners Guide in PDF as well as elearning modules for each unit. All assessment packs are in word file so that you can download, work on it and upload it when ready to submit.
You will have complete facility to study at anytime from anywhere
- 24*7 access to our Online Learning Management System (LMS) portal
- User Friendly Learning Resources
- Structured self-learning activities to enhance the understanding
- Quick turnaround of learning and assessment tasks
Duration and the Learning Support Available
- You have up to 12 months from the date of enrolment to complete this qualification. Actual completion time will depend upon your pace of study
- You are well supported throughout your course, so you won’t feel alone.
- You’ll have access to discuss your course work on a one-on-one basis with a specialist trainer via:
- Virtual Classroom, Zoom, MS Teams or Skype
Available between Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (Sydney time).
This is an open entry course with no pre-requisite qualifications. To ensure you complete the course successfully, the following entry requirements apply:
- Be aged 18 years or over
- Have sound language and literacy skills (at least Year 10 English, or equivalent)
- Able to commit to the course duration and time commitment
- Learners must have access to a computer and the internet
- Must supply a Unique Student Identifier (USI)
- Have a valid email account and a telephone with a valid telephone number for learning and assessment communication, support session
CONNECT WITH US
Need to speak to our Course Advisor? Please feel free to reach out to us on: